Old versionsSee all
CurrentChart is used to stores and charts all historical data.
- totally free
- Uses Firebird database. Can handle large numbers!
- Extremely (endlessly) customizable charts
- caters for Australian voltage (240V). You can enter your own voltaage.
- Stores and charts all live readings. Stores 30 days of live data (almost a million records)
- estimates your next bill \
- You can compute costs directly from the live charts (ie mark a region)
- you can give meaningful names to appliances and sensors
- handles 10 appliances (transmitters) with 3 sensors each
- can export live data as XML (as it comes in)
- stores estimated and actual billing/usage amounts.
- setup different billing rates for each sensor (ie hotwater, etc)
- can specify each sensor as being Incoming or Outgoing. ie you are using or generating power. Good if you have solar power on one phase.